3. MSC Musica

I was probably on the same sailing as BobK1 since we didn't disembark at Tortola which was a huge deception for me...

That said I've to say I was pleasantly surprised with the ship. The cabin was big and well maintained, always clean and saw they cleaning public spaces often. Christian from Honduras did a great job cleaning my cabin!

I didn't had any problem with the French or Italian on the ship, but the emergency drill done at Guadaloupe scared my parents off their cabin with their vests on cause they didn't understand the announcements. That was a harassment that could be avoided!

That process of people embarking and disembarking on different ports is a little confusing.

There's noise of luggage rolling constantly at late hours (after midnight) and we noticed that the crowd "changed" in Martinique, where lots of people embarked.

Currency of euros was not so good, cause made everything more expensive onboard for those who aren't from Europe.

We did a wine package which was a good deal and included water. Food was never outstanding but good and fresh.

We made a choice of always eating at the restaurants for breakfast and dinner to avoid the craziness of the buffet. The staff at the restaurants were great and always attended my requests.

Staff was always very polite.

The only exception was the Italian girl in the front desk that used to answer all my questions with a very rude: "Signora....You have to read it on your program!"

The entertainers were amazing and shows always interesting!

Overall, I went with low expectations because of the reviews I've read here but if you go with a open mind it can be a wonderful time!

Mine was! But I'll probably choose another cruise line to go to Tortola, I'm not over it yet!

Not as bad as it sounds! Good Caribbean cruise

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Mar Praia Sol

Staff was always very polite.

The entertainers were amazing and shows always interesting!

Mar Praia Sol’s Full Rating Summary

Dated but very clean and well maintained. Comfortable beds.

MSC Musica Deck Plans