3. Adventure of the Seas

First time cruiser & wasn't sure what to expect! It exceeded my expectations! Everything was well organised, check in & embarkation was easy.

I knew the ship was due for upgrading shortly but apart from the odd worn paint, everything was clean, tidy & well maintained.

The service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble and staff were always polite & helpful. Our cabin & table staff were great.

We had the ultimate drinks package & tried many drinks I hadn't tried before. It was worth while for me but the premium package would probably have been enough.

There was plenty to do and, despite a full ship, getting pool side chairs wasn't too bad.

We had a balcony room which was lovely, I liked listening to the water & watching the night sky with a glass of bubbly before I went to bed & seeing the next island appear on the horizon in the morning.

Fabulous!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by kareba

kareba’s Full Rating Summary

Nice cabin, good layout. Loved the balcony. Bigger than I was expecting, no problem with space.

Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans