Went with Oceania from Capetown to Singapore . Don't do it sounds exotic but African ports other than Capetown not worth doing . Maldives and Seychelles were good but not enough to warrant this expense and time . As far as Oceania goes the food was very good and the general staff were excellent , but that's as far as it went . The cruise director was terrible as was the lack of entertainment and activities . The seas were rough which was not the ship's fault but being smaller it moved a lot and I don't believe stablerlizers were used . We paid $900 US for tips but had no say in how they were distributed . To make matters worse , their baggage handlers managed to break a full bottle of rum securely wrapped in the middle of my suitcase just moving it from our cabin to the dock . How is beyond me they must have thrown it from the deck . I didn't realize until we got to our hotel and I had rum through everything as well as broken pieces of glass . Two letters that we paid the ship to post never arrived to our relatives . . A letter to their so called customer service has gone unanswered .I hopoe this report helps other people to not make the mistake we did .All this is fact and the first time I have ever written a complaint about a cruise line .

Never Again