3. Costa Fortuna
My wife and I sailed on Costa Fortuna around the UAE and Oman in febuary for 7 nights. For the price we paid the cruise represented very good value and I would definately use this company again. We have sailed with Celebrity twice and Thomson once previously. Costa are not as polished as the former but are better than Thomsons and this is of course reflected in the amounts charged for the Cruise experience. On all the cruises we have met people who complain at every instance and this is very common. In our experience you sometimes have to take the rough with the smooth.Many of my work collegues have started cruising recently and more are going year on year.Costa had a very european atmosphere in the deck areas a beatifully designed ship and super dance/ballroom area. Pros: great value drinks package(109£). Mens sauna/steam room.Good pizza availalable all day. Good buffet selection but never saw a grape or strawberry all week -a first on a cruise ship. Very clean in dining areas. Lots of supervision . Embarkation day very well managed -best by far-. Highly polished shows -very strong singers combined with high standards of professional dancers and great choreography. The Radio dance show was of an exceptional standard but should have been staged on a Formal night(tuesday). Didnt see the Staff show(never do).Very talented solo artist on another night.English speaking hostess excellent. Cons: constantly watched in the bars.Dont select the cheese/biscuits option-you get cheese currants and bread! times must be hard....

Mister Gray

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by mister gray

mister gray’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Fortuna price drops

cabin was xcellent for an inside. Anthony the cabin guy very attentive. Well appointed/good design.Tip is to use travel agents expertise to pick cabin location and deck levels.
  Costa Fortuna Deck Plans