3. Carnival Conquest

This is our (my husband and I) third cruise and we were very happy with the experience. We found all the service and staff to be excellent and the balcony room nice and spacious. We had been on a Royal Caribbean trip in the Mediterranean and Carnival Breeze in the eastern Caribbean to compare our experience too and would say the positives were:

-great staff

-room clean and well kept

-food, excellent-will need to diet when I get home! my husband says it was 'ok' but he is a very picky eater ;-)

-nice ship (less 'wow' compared to the RC and the Breeze but decent)

-great spa massages

-weather was amazing!

Cons:

-still too many smokers and the smell funnels up the stairways in parts of the ships (yuck!)

-library not open all day (I've read 4 books while here, it's my guilty pleasure on board)

-the ports-while lovely - make you feel like you are in an adult Disneyland (very artificial)

-our room was right over the entertainment deck so a bit loud for trying to sleep when they were still playing-but we consider this not so much a negative as a lesson learned.

We would do it again-we paid ridiculously little for this trip and count it well worth it.

Great experience and value!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by juliesm

-great staff

-room clean and well kept

-nice ship (less 'wow' compared to the RC and the Breeze but decent)

-great spa massages

-weather was amazing!

Cons:

juliesm’s Full Rating Summary

Great room-but better not try to sleep early-see above :)

Carnival Conquest Deck Plans