3. Costa neoRomantica
We joined the ship at Sydney for the last leg of a round the world cruise and what wonderful places we visited! Sydney to Savona via Africa.. Costa delivered everything they promised and more.....free drinks at meal times and 6 free excursions to mention some highlights.We learnt to play bridge( free of charge ) with a superb instructor, learnt to dance with the on board dance team and enjoyed the swimming pools, jacuzzi and gym.The food was excellent in every area with seven course meals in the evening and special Gala menus, The evening entertainment wasn't always to our taste and I found it rather old fashioned, rather stuck in the 50's, but the Italians and French loved it. The on-board musicians were very good but rather repetitive. The visiting acts were classical singers or Italian tenors on the whole, with some jugglers/ comics.The dancers were great considering they had such a small area in which to perform as the ship has no stage.The casino was well run. New Year's Eve was on a party on deck watching the firework display in Cape Town with plenty of free champagne. All the staff were polite, helpful and efficient. Everything was well organised and appeared effortless. I found my fellow guests, mainly Italian, lovely as individuals but rather overpowering as a group, often dismissive of others aboard the ship. I can't fault Costa though, they did everything to provide the holiday of a lifetime.

Much more than expected

Costa neoRomantica Cruise Review by madsandy1

madsandy1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa neoRomantica price drops

Cabin was kept spotlessly clean, with fresh towels etc. daily. Limited programmes to watch on TV but some free films which I enjoyed. Lots of hot water from the shower. Room service was free.The only negative was some noise from the adjoining cabin because there was a communicating door between us.
  Costa neoRomantica Deck Plans