3. Celebrity Century

Having been on the S-class ships, I wanted to experience the smaller Century. There were some worn spots (even my sheets had seen better days), but every morning people were cleaning everywhere you looked, and my concierge cabin was kept spotless.The two attendants were wonderful. Getting seated and served with Select Dining was hot or miss. Some nights took forever and some were too rushed. I would not do it again.

The food was very good 99% of the time. Even the buffet was quite good. The ship never seemed crowded and there was always a seat at the Cova Cafe (excellent) and a lounge chair somewhere near the pool. The Captain was very visible and personable. I was disappointed with the Persian Garden's two steam rooms as neither worked correctly despite complaints. The ship had the feel of a cozy club where everyone said hi whether or not you'd ever seen them before - and that was true of the passengers as well as the crew. All in all, very comfortable!

A Little Worn in Places, But a Great Crew and Very Good Food

Celebrity Century Cruise Review by Podie

Podie’s Full Rating Summary

Very comfortable with lots of storage. Vessel sink caused water to splash all over every time it was used.

Celebrity Century Deck Plans