3. Legend of the Seas

We departed ft. Lauderdale on Feb. 3 for 11 night cruise. It was fabulous! The food was great and a good variety. We chose " My Time Dining" and it worked out great. We sat at different people and thus met many people. The food selection was fine and we enjoyed it. Our cabin was good and we enjoyed having a balcony. Our cabin was upfront so next time I would prefer midship where you would not feel movement.

The entertainment was great. Enjoyed especially "The Drifters"

We liked the ports of call. Shore excursions were enjoyable. The port of St. Lucia was changed last minute to Antigua. We wanted to go to St. Lucia. There was no notice given.

Staff were friendly and helpful.The stateroom attendant was pleasant and helpful. the dining staff were very considerate. Paul was super in entertainment and Chuck at piano bar was very enjoyable.

Exceptional cruise. I will go again!

First cruise ever and loved it!

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by Sarahfmay

The entertainment was great. Enjoyed especially "The Drifters"

Exceptional cruise. I will go again!

Sarahfmay’s Full Rating Summary

Good room. Met our needs. Loved the balcony.

Legend of the Seas Deck Plans