3. Celebrity Constellation
I am a single traveler, 45 years old, male, and usually willing to pay a bit more for superb service. The cruise was great, but there was nothing particularly "superb" about this cruise. My travel group consisted of 26 acquaintences in 14 cabins, ranging from AquaClass on Deck 9 to Deck 2 with a window. I was in AquaClass, cabin 9100, which was right at the bottom of the stairs, next to the cyber-cafe. Everyone had at least the Classic Beverage Package, and I was on the Premium Beverage Package. The best: The shower tower was wonderful Dinners at Blu were very nice, although not my typical preferred fare The Brunch in San Marcos was very good The worst: Cozumel felt like a depressed third-world country The bar staff was both understaffed and inexperienced The craps table was only open about half the posted casino hours The unexplained: Several AquaClass people didn't have a "pillow menu" in the cabin LGBT meet/greet was removed from the daily schedule and only reappeared when I questioned its disappearance Celebrity literature states that you'll be contacted by your spa concierge when staying in AquaClass. None of us were ever contacted by any spa concierge, in fact I felt like an outsider when I toured the spa on embarkation day. Yes, they asked if I'd be interested in a shave, but then it went downhill from there. I finally turned around and walked out.

Not quite Solsticized yet...

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by PlasWinder

The best:
The shower tower was wonderful
Dinners at Blu were very nice, although not my typical preferred fare
The Brunch in San Marcos was very good
The worst:
Cozumel felt like a depressed third-world country
The bar staff was both understaffed and inexperienced
The craps table was only open about half the posted casino hours
The unexplained:
Several AquaClass people didn't have a "pillow menu" in the cabin

PlasWinder’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 4
Cabin 04 9100
One spot on the carpet near the door.Torn (bad shape) mat at the balcony doorRe-painting apparently hadn't made it to this balconyNot impressed that I had to point out to the cabin steward that the safe couldn't be closed, because it was locked in an open state. He got it fixed right away, but the lack of attention to detail was noted.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins