• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

holy_cruzer
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2014
Cabin:

I just returned from my 10 day escape from the horrible winter we have had in the Great Lakes. This was my 4th Princess cruise and my favorite itineray and ship.

The piazza is organized in a way that it feels wider and easy to navigate.

Food - was good - the best in Sabatinnis. I was at 6pm Boticelli for 9 of the 10 nights and Sabatinnis one night. This ship has the perfect location for the premium dining experience. The veal - wow! and the Caprese salad (artisinal cow's milk cheese - amazing!)

Standard Princess Balcony Cabin - very far aft so you feel the thrusters when docking and departing. The Emerald Balcony seemed just a tiny bit bigger than on the Golden, Star or Caribbean Princess. Our Starboaed location seemed to be in full sun often, but I cannot say that it would happen on every cruise.

Port Reviews

Princess Cays

Not a bad day at the beach - don't limit yourself to the 'developed' section, hike along the shore or in the dirt roads. Be sure to take water, no great swimming areas - also don't bother to pay the prices for Cabanas or Clam Shells. There is a good amount of free shade.

Find an Emerald Princess Cruise from $284