3. Carnival Spirit
We just finished our cruise and everything was fantastic-lucky weather and calm seas.Getting aboard was a breeze as was disembarking.We had the choice to take our own bags off(self-assist) We were able to deposit our bags on arrival but we didn't know we could eat as soon as we were on board as the food goes on all day.Impossible to complain about food as there is so much and so much choice. Service is impeccable and there are lots of things to do.I wouldn't go during school holidays as kids hog the spa and slides and generally aren't well supervised as the security is low key. Shows are sufficient and deck parties are off the hook.There is a steam and sauna room as well as 3 pools and spas.8 nights was enough especially with good weather and lots of sun.Cocktails are fun and wine is cheaper by bottle.Shops are basic but offer bargain stuff and having the card is so easy to use. Muster was a bit of a drag I would prefer after sailing in a lounge and no sail away party but a good time to hang out in serenity area where adults only area is because head to get a lounge pod or hammock. Overall an awesome experience with attention to details.The ship has a beautiful decor and inside room was good value.I worked on cruise ships years ago and have sailed with P&O and I was blown away with everything.My only criticism is casino should be behind doors not open for everyone to walk through.

Amazing

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Mayur

Mayur’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

We booked cheapest fare and we're upgraded to level 5 interior and we were happy- a clock would of been useful but tv has time on it and good channels.I left toilet door a little open for light.Service was amazing and loved personal touches and laundry facilities excellent.
  Carnival Spirit Deck Plans