• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Breeze Review

Editor Rating
13 Awards

Best Carnival ship I've been on.

Review for Carnival Breeze to the Western Caribbean
johnniehuy
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2014
Cabin:

This is my 4th Carnival cruise. The Breeze is the best. It's very well organized. And all the dining options were fantastic. I absolutely loved the Guy Fieri burger joint. Those burgers were a big hit in the group of 11 friends that I traveled with. The Breeze had a lot more choices than any previous ship too. Like the Mongolian Wok and Fat Jimmy's BBQ. The evening dinners were always great on other ships, and the Breeze was no exception. This is the first time I've been on a Carnival cruise when the comedy performances we're in their own venue and not in the main theatre. I like the Punchliners atmosphere and smaller venue. Great ambiance for the comedians.

I'm an inside cabin guy. I love having no light coming in the mornings, let's me sleep better and longer. This cabin was fine. There were a few times I could hear loud screaming in the casino below, but it didn't bother me falling to sleep. Like any other room, you could hear people walking/talking going down the hallway in front of your door.

All in all, I loved the Breeze and would cruise with her again.

previous reviewnext review