3. Celebrity Silhouette

This was the best cruise I have ever taken. Have sailed at least 20 times or more. The ship was outstanding. Loved the ART. Nothing tacky about the decor. It was fabulous. Outstanding crew and captain. Food was excellent. We ate every night in Cuvee and one night in Tuscany. Main dining room was always great. I must say Tuscany was amazing. I do not like paying extra for meals on cruises but this meal was worth it. The acitivities were numerous and varied. I thought it especially noteworthy that they gave classes in Social Media and I phone and I pad photography. Great idea. I took Zumba classes everyday. Classes were given twice a day. No charge. Yes. Our instructor was excellent. The spa cafe is always a favorite of mine. So quiet,no crowds. A calm,relaxing dining experience. The verandah cabin was quite adequate and the bathroom was designed better than most . Lost of storage also in the bathroom. We were informed that 60 % of the ship was designed by women. The shows were also excellent. Two were of the Cirque de Soleil type. Lots of great talent. The singers and dancers were very good. Not enough time in Puerto Rico. 3-8. I love old town. We viewed a gorgeous sunset close to the marina. There is a great shop that sells butterflies mounted and framed beautifully. They also have butterfly items. "The Butterfly People" . We also loved the Butterfly Farm in St Martin,excursion from the ship .Very interesting and educational. Chose a Taxi driver to tour St Kitts. Chris was super, had a van with AC . Highly recommend. He will also drop you at the beach and pick you up.islanyute@gmail.com .

Loved everything

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by milceb

milceb’s Full Rating Summary

Celebrity Silhouette Deck Plans

• San Juan

I love San Juan. We only had from 3 - 8 PM in port. Not enough time . We walked Old Town. We always go to the pigeon park. There are great views there of the dock. It is fun to watch the children feeding the pigeons. Had a great butterfly shop. The Butterfly People. Lots of beautifully framed butterflies and butterfly items. I bought a gorgeous scarf. 257 De La Cruz. We stopped for coffee at the Poets Passage shop. Interesting, art,poetry. 203 Calle Cruz Do tour the Bacardi Factory. You can take a water taxi at the dock for 25 cents. Cross the water and walk to your right. Beautiful spot. Great gift shop and a free drink!!!!!

View All 3,095 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's San Juan Cruise Port Review
  • St. Kitts

There is not much to see on St Kitts. We hired taxi driver ,Chris for an island tour, We had been previously and took the train. It was ok. Not much to see. Drinks and cake and relaxing view of the island.Chris was great. Informative and fun. We went to the batik factory. Lovely grounds. Lots of pretty batik item. Do buy when there. You will not find these items anywhere else.Chris taxi and tour service, he will drop you at the beach and pick you up. islanyute@gmail.com mini van with AC.

View All 1,405 St. Kitts Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Kitts Cruise Port Review
  • St. Maarten

Loved the Butterfly Farm. Very interesting and informative. Best I have ever visited. Super choice of gifts. I bought my presents for the grandchildren there. Such a special experience. Stopped in town,Margiot. They have a Zara outlet. French bakeries.

View All 4,133 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews