3. MSC Fantasia

My husband and I have just returned from an 11day cruise to the Eastern Med on the Fantasia. What a stunning ship. A bit of a bad start with no one at Genoa airport to meet us, but after that we couldn't have asked for more. Our cabin (free upgrade to a balcony) was a generous size, with a large double bed, and loads of storage space. The shower had plenty of pressure and the whole was spotlessly clean. Our cabin staff were efficient and friendly. I completed the interim questionnaire with a comment about 'lumpy' pillows, and immediately had visit from the housekeeping manager with 2 brand new ones, and that was the sort of service we enjoyed throughout.

The restaurant was beautiful with a good choice of food every day; the waiters were extremely kind (helping my husband who has Parkinson's) with patience and good humour.

The theatre was easily on a par with the West End, and every show was of the highest professional standard.

Despite the large number of passengers, there was always plenty of seating, and never felt crowded.

Only a couple of down points; although there were plenty of hand cleansers around the ship, there was no pressure on passengers to use them.

The other one was that we had to leave the ship at 10am for a flight at 6.30pm, so a long, dreary day spent at Genoa airport; surely MSC could have arranged a later departure.

Overall, we had a brilliant cruise and would certainly use MSC again.

Stunning Fantasia

MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by ltalb

Overall, we had a brilliant cruise and would certainly use MSC again.

ltalb’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin 12052

The cabin was a generous size, with double bed( or 2 singles if preferred) and ample room for cases stored underneath. The shower was hot and powerful with plenty of hot water and everything was impeccably clean. Even the balcony was cleaned from both inside and out.

MSC Fantasia Deck Plans