3. Oasis of the Seas
My wife and I normally cruise with Princess because we have attained Platinum Status (6 Princess and 2 RCCL) I must say, we were quite impressed with embarking on the largest cruise ship in the world. The Oasis is just beautiful. We picked this cruise to rest from our 16 days in Europe (12 day Grand Med cruise with Royal Princess) back in Sept-Oct of this year. 12 days on the ship and 10 excursions was draining. However, we never regretted a minute of it because we saw so much of Europe including Istanbul and Greece. This latest cruise aboard the Oasis was to relax, and that we did. The ship is very interesting with the Royal promenade, Boardwalk, Central Park etc..... We loved the Solarium where we spent a lot of our time (16 yrs & over only) We were very impressed with the entertainment (first class) I once read a review that compared Princess with RCCL and I agree with most of the decisions made regarding both. Entertainment: RCCL Staterooms: Equal Elegance of ship: Princess Dining room food: Equal Buffet food: Princess Stewards: Equal Pizza: Definitely Princess Activities: Equal In room movies: Princess (free) RCCL, $11.99/movie Stateroom closet space: Princess The cruise met our expectations for relaxation. It was an enormous and grand ship with a lot to look at. I would recommend a trip on the Oasis or the Allure at least once.

Quite Relaxing Cruise

gearshift’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Spacious AquaTheater Suite Large Balcony - 2 Bedrooms
Cabin A1 9645
Room was ample. Did not spend a lot of time in it. Could have used more closet space.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins