3. Queen Elizabeth
I've cruised with several different companies along with Cunard once before on the QE2 which is now sadly in dry dock in Dubai.This cruise was the inaugural world cruise which I only did part of it due to the fact I went with my daughter and she was only able to get a month off work..........the Queen Elizabeth liner is wonderful and the decor very grand ............we chose the late sitting for dinner as it gave us more time for the "sail aways" which were always very nice,and gave us plenty of time to get ready for dinner.........I do have to say I wasn't very impressed with the theatre entertainment,which by now I would hope has been improved by now.........we met a lot of very nice couples which I am still in contact with..........one joy on the ship was the fact that you were able to get a sun lounger at anytime without it being covered by the crack of dawn by a towel,which I have had to put up with on other ships,there was plenty of space also without being crammed together like sardines.The whole cruise was just fabulous and visited many destinations that I wouldn't have visited had they'd been done independently......the staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble.......there is a world cruise on the Queen Elizabeth coming up in Jan 2015.which I would love to go on,but being a solo traveller would not be able to afford the single supplement which is almost the same fare again.This is my first review so I'm hopeing I've put it in the right forum,as not sure where to put in request for anyone fancying the world cruise.

Fabulous Cunard Cruise

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by BlossomDarling1

• Sail Date: March 2010
  • Destination: Asia
BlossomDarling1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

The cabin was fine,it had everything we needed,and let's not forget we only showered,changed and slept in it,so don't exactly need ballroom size to do those things
  Queen Elizabeth Deck Plans