3. Carnival Magic
Food on the Carnival Magic was cold. This for every meal. I am generally not that picky about my food but this food was bad. All six people in my group thought the food was cold and not very good. Definitely not up to standards of other Carnival cruises I have taken. Disembarkation was a nightmare for ports of call. Carnival was disorganized for port excursions and did not have elevators going to Deck 0 to get off the ship because they had not turned on the switch to allow the elevators to go all the way down. Very difficult for passengers with mobility problems. Disembarkation for end of cruise was delayed by fog which was not Carnival's fault but the organization for getting off the ship was totally screwed up by someone on the Carnival staff. In my opinion the entertainment was not as good as past cruises I have taken. You have to put your sailing card in slot for the lights to remain on in the room including the bathroom. A woman in our party failed to put her card in the slot and was in the bathroom when the lights automatically turned off because the card was not in the slot. She could not see in the dark and fell and chipped one of her front teeth. I think this is a safety issue.

If you like cold food, the Carnival Magic is your ship

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by a1drh2001

In my opinion the entertainment was not as good as past cruises I have taken.
a1drh2001’s Full Rating Summary