First cruise from Southampton 4 days of hell because of the weather and seas but when we got to the islands it was very good. Weather was hit and miss but really enjoyed it loads to do .staff v good captain reassured us about weather conditions .

Would do it again . Met some nice people on our table where we ate most nights, we were very concerned about the set meals in the restaurant but loved it! The food /service was magnificent , and the menus were amazing!!! All silver service would Defo recommend this.

The photos on board a little expensive they would sell more if cheaper the beer was reasonable but drinking water was riddiculass £1.90 a bottle and as my wife suffers with crohns disease and needs loads of fresh(not tap) water this was a bad thing for us!! All water in big bottles were free on ocean village 1 I had a cepap machine for my snoring had to ask steward for an extension for electric which he got for me , as no electic sockets near the beds.

Over all we enjoyed our little adventure not to much to moan about really value for money at 699 for 2 weeks for us both . We drink most nights in the lords taverner. Oh yes and put up with that boring music man. There every night he was terrible , apparently after other our age46 and 47 ish complained re lack of entertainment for our age group they were told the entertainment is geared up for adults only !,, so after questioning this they were told oh for over 70 year old s so beware if your 40 + entertainment is bit poor!!!!

Unsteady

Oriana Cruise Review by Slateedd

Slateedd’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin D104

Great room bit noisy in bad seas
Get beds moved to sides of room to give more space

Oriana Deck Plans