3. Norwegian Jewel
This was the best vacation/cruise I have ever experienced. I was very nervous at first having never cruised before. Didn't know what to expect or if I would even enjoy it for that matter. We traveled with 6 other couples that are cruise veterans. I can only tell you we had the time of our lives. All the staff made us feel like we were at home and part of their family. They ALWAYS had a smile on their faces and were going above and beyond to show everyone a great time. I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the ship and how they are so adamant about sanitation. The food and selection of food was great as well. We never went hungry or waited a minute for service. I especially appreciated watching how well everyone worked together and how much they took the time to thank us and their crew for all their hard work. The Cruise Director, Captain and their Executive Staff made their presence known and were eager to assist you. They didn't just hide in their offices and talk over the intercom all day. I highly recommend this ship and cruise line to everyone and anyone. I am so happy with the way the trip turned out and I can be a very picky person. Kudos to Norweigan. Hope to be cruising with you again really soon.

Honeymoon and First Cruise Ever

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by karenmjones75

karenmjones75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Our cabin was phenomenal. We only had a basic stateroom but that was all we needed. It honestly was super clean and very cozy. Size didn't matter. We loved the shower too. The water was so refreshing and the temperature was beyond perfect. Our room attendant always kept our room clean and we had replacement towels etc all the time. Never had to ask for a thing.
  Norwegian Jewel Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    It was a great experience. We got to snorkel out in the beautiful water, swim with the sharks and pet the sting rays. Our guides were excellent. We ate lunch in the city and took a tour through the city as well. Very pleased!
    View All 182 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Costa Maya
    We had an excursion booked through the ship but it was cancelled due to weather. We only go to lay on the beach and enjoy the company of our group.
    View All 2,660 Costa Maya Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Costa Maya Cruise Port Review
  • Dolphin Swim & Encounter
    WOW this was an amazing excursion. We got to swim and play with the dolphins. Our wait time to get in and set up was not very long at all even with there being a lot of people. The trainers and staff are super friendly and the dolphins make you want to take them home with you. Couldn't get enough and recommend to everyone to do this.
    View All 415 Dolphin Swim & Encounter Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    This was our favorite excursion. We can't tell the world enough about the awesome excursion we went on. IT started with a bus ride through the city to a zip line adventure over the jungle. Our tour guide was out of this world. He stayed with us the whole trip and talked to us about everything in their lives there. Helped us find a great snorkeling guide so we were able to enjoy that adventure as well. The guides for that took us some beautiful places in the ocean that one could only dream of seeing. The prices were amazingly cheap for what we got to do. Afterwards we ate lunch at the restaurants out there and the food was excellent. We enjoyed every minute there and were sad to leave. Our tour guide clearly is not someone who just does this to make a living. He enjoys the area and taking time to make sure we got the best experience we could in the short time we were there.
    View All 315 Snorkeling Reviews