3. Mariner of the Seas

As a first time cruiser I have only three complaints... I should have done it sooner, It should have been longer... and I couldn't get enough sleep because there was so much great stuff happening on board!!!!

Seriously: I was absolutely blown away with everything to do with our cruise on Mariner of the Sea. I'm not sure what I expected but it far exceeded anything I could have imagined.

Crew members are the most obliging, courteous, friendly, and professional people you could ever come across. Nothing - and I mean nothing - was ever too much trouble. In fact it is they who made the trip so memorable!

The food was delicious and plentiful. The cabins, although smallish, had enough room and were very comfortable. But then again we didn't spend much time in them as there was so much happening on board.

The on-board live shows were spectacular as was the live entertainment at each of the bars.

Everything was very well organised - especially on-shore tours. They were easy to book on board and all offered excellent experiences and sights.

We never had one bad experience the entire cruise so to all the crew members - thank you for making our first cruise so memorable.

Arthur Todd

WOW! Is not enough!!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Arthur Todd

• Sail Date: January 2014
  • Destination: Asia

Arthur Todd

Arthur Todd’s Full Rating Summary

Spotlessly clean and tidy. Although smallish it has ample room for two people considering how little time you actually spend in them. The cabin stewards were excellent and we appreciated their efforts in creating animals out of our towels. It was exciting to come back to our cabin to see what animal we would have.

Mariner of the Seas Deck Plans