3. Celebrity Constellation

I was on the "Connie" 6 times in 2013 and just got off the Jan. 20th cruise.

The "Connie" has a wonderful compliment of staff on board with a few exceptions which I have called and written the corporate office and discussed this matter.

This was not the "best" cruise because there was a group of 750 that were just a crowd of rude, drunks that belonged on Carnival.. i.e. trying to enter the dining room at dinner time without a shirt or no shoes.

The solarium clearly states ADULTS only, and they had children in the pool.... at the buffet the plates were overloaded like the ship would run out of food. Get my message.

NOW, please do not judge Celebrity or the "Connie" because of this type of passenger.

The crew did there best to try to keep them in control... My compliments to all them.

The only time the ship was "normal" was the port day in Cozumel.

The TUSCAN grill the one of the finest dining experiences (food and service) Outstanding.

So, if you are reading this to consider taking the "Connie"... I hope you do.

My favorite Ship

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by MILD36

I was on the "Connie" 6 times in 2013 and just got off the Jan. 20th cruise.

The only time the ship was "normal" was the port day in Cozumel.

So, if you are reading this to consider taking the "Connie"... I hope you do.

MILD36’s Full Rating Summary