• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

anne9837
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2013
Cabin:

I read reviews and had concerns. I need not have - I could not find fault. My husband and I had cabin 311 - pleasant accommodation with a balcony which we did use ; notwithstanding the destination the weather was wonderful. We were lucky and had calm seas - so much so on the return we went round Cape Horn.

The food was excellent as you would expect from a french ship and the restaurant well located o the second deck - there was also self service on the 5th deck. Wine was included and unlimited with meals.

The naturalists were outstanding and the entire crew did all they could to provide a memorable experience - every opportunity was seized. The 2 languages were french and english and there was no "short changing" if you were english./english speaking.

Good location if there had been rough seas - which we did not have; nicely appointed- separate toilet from shower. Yes there is a screen to the shower which closes but means you can have a shower ad still miss nothing. Ipod dock; flatscreen TV. This deck is the exiting deck from the main lounge which is on this deck

3 Helpful Votes