3. Norwegian Epic

We had an aft facing balcony on the 13th deck, you pay extra and have a great view. But that boat do not just vibrates... it shakes everything in the room. Ridiculous! The toilet and shower doors were shaking so bad we had to put towels in between. Either when that boat parks or when there's a party on the 15th deck ( bass pounding untill 2 am , good luck sleeping ) it's just plain unbelievable that management doesn't care about that. You go on a cruise to rest and the hardest thing to do is sleep! Never again on the NCL Epic that is for sure. I left that boat more tired than when I got on a week earlier.

Service was terrible and the entertainement is overrated. Blue man group was a great show and the band playing at fat cats was amazing. Basically if you like to play the casino ( 90% slots machine ) you will be happy otherwise it's more or less the same everywhere. Food was good even the buffet but the worst service we got was at cagney's one of the best restaurant on the ship. 1h30 to get our food...

200$ for a 75 minutes massage or 80$ for a MAN's haircut and a shave is just too much. I don't mind and I expect to pay more on a cruise ship but this is just too greedy. 400$ if you want a nice couple's massage! Some inside cabins are less expensive than that.

Basically I had a blast cruising the caribeans and my stops at st-marteen, st-thomas and Nassau were great but I feel like I overpaid a lot for the cruise ship itself.

I am extremely dissapointed with my experience on that ship, I expected a lot more.

Expected way more

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by yemmyco

yemmyco’s Full Rating Summary

Shaking is out of this world, could not believe it. 3 years old 1 billion dollars ship and that happens... wow

Norwegian Epic Deck Plans