3. Disney Dream

My husband, I and our nine year old daughter went on the Dream for a 3 night cruise. This was my daughter's first cruise. We had a wonderful time. There was something to do for everyone.

The positives:

1. Aqua Duck - My daughter loved the water slide. Unfortunately is was very cold and she was not able to ride it often.

2. Entertainment - Every night there are Broadway caliber shows, Believe, the Golden Mickey and the Villains. The shows were amazing and most of the jokes are geared towards adults. I highly recommend seeing them.

3. The Staff - Everyone was friendly and kind. Our waiter made it a point to entertain the children at our table. The counselors at the kids club were great.

4. Alcohol Tastings for Adults - We attended the Tequila/Margarita tasting (they also offer wine/ whiskey or cognac tastings) for a nominal fee. It was informative and fun.

The Negatives:

1. Food - I found the food to be very mediocre and the offerings were very limited at the sit-down dinner. I expected better quality of food from Disney. The only food on Castaway island is the BBQ at 11:30. They do not have any snacks on the island. This became an issue when my daughter was hungry at 10:30. I recommend that parents with small kids bring snacks.

Overall our cruise was very enjoyable.

Many things to love about the Dream

Disney Dream Cruise Review by PBaymom

• Sail Date: January 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas

The positives:

The Negatives:

Overall our cruise was very enjoyable.

PBaymom’s Full Rating Summary

Our cabin was very spacious and there was plenty of room for our clothes. I loved that the toilet and shower are separated.

Disney Dream Deck Plans