3. Carnival Spirit

Embarkation was fast and easy. Luggage arrived at our cabin on time.

Dining, especially the Empire Room was great, you couldn't ask for a better variety of food or service. Our waiters every night were Kosta and Ivan, and another those name i can not remember, made sure we were well looked after. Dissy had the passengers entertained with a little show every night. A great experience. I will miss the hot chocolate cake!!!!! The only complaint is that I put on a few extra kilos during the trip with all that fine dining.

There was also a fine variety of food on the Lido deck that was also good.

The entertainment was great with a variety of shows in the Pharaoh Room, Atrium and else where throughout the ship. The shows catered for both family and late night adults.

Disembarkation was just as efficient as embarkation, all went smoothly.

It was a great cruise, value for money and I would recommended to anyone.

Relaxation and indugence

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Nicko56

Embarkation was fast and easy. Luggage arrived at our cabin on time.

There was also a fine variety of food on the Lido deck that was also good.

Disembarkation was just as efficient as embarkation, all went smoothly.

It was a great cruise, value for money and I would recommended to anyone.

Nicko56’s Full Rating Summary

The cabin with balcony was neat, tidy and spotlessly clean. The room was always cleaned multiple times during the day and there was always fresh towels and the bed turned down every night. We always looked forward every night to see what towel creation would be left on our bed.

Made (the cabin boys name) was very courteous and helpful we ever needed anything.

Carnival Spirit Deck Plans