3. Carnival Miracle

Purchased four balcony cabins for the 10 individuals in our family group, ages 12 to 70, Use Carnival for the many activities for the younger members to enjoy not as available on other cruise lines, and Los Angeles so no one would have to fly to the embarkation port. For most of the group, this was their first cruise.

In Cabo, all went to a swim with the Dolphins excursion, thouroughly enjoyable for all the members, I highly recommend this at least once. At the Cabo pier our group loved Senior Frogs conga line dance.

At Puerto Villarta 4 of us went zip lining through the forest, a good and safe adventure for anyone in fairly good shape.. the pictures are wonderful.

The kids loved the ship and their many varied activities. Prior cruisers found the limited choice of dining rooms a bit limiting. Although, we had the 6:00PM dinner together every night, food was decent, wait staff just about perfect, and the mid-dinner entertainment was a real joy for the kids.

I'd recommend this trip for families, it is quite informal and relaxed, and really easy for the young at heart.

More lines and ques at embarkation than I like, disembarkation was a breeze...but the communication to the passengers was certainly wanting....only one pursers counter with only 2-3 attendants was woefully inadequate, always a line and a wait, and the only place we could obtain specific information on most any subject..the daily newspaper was not really as informative as I am use to on Princess.

Overall it was worth the cost, and I would do it again for a first trip with our extended family....

family vacation

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by jonesee

jonesee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12

Cabin 5171 - 5177

cabin was adequate in all respects for two. the adjoining cabins we had for 3 were a bit too tight.

Carnival Miracle Deck Plans