3. Grandeur of the Seas

It was not the best cruise ship. First, embarkation is always fast and smooth going out of Baltimore. They know what they are doing especially if you are prepared. The cruise ship itself when boarding nothing to write home about. No pictures were taken because it was very plan decor.

The lunch was horrible. The beds were so uncomfortable we couldn't sleep. The safe and toilet didn't work but they jumped on that immediatly. The only good food was the dinner. Also, the description should have that the guests are pretty much over 60 which we didn't mind we met a lot of wonderful people but the limited amount of shows they did have were geared for that age and it was unfair.

I spent$3800 for this cruise because everyone kept telling us to t ry RC they are better, well I am sorry they arn't. There were literally no activities throughout the day unless you wanted to do scrapbooking and making ribbons into roses.

The dancers were great but only had one show towards the beginning of the cruise. They also had a couple of acts in the centrium which should be changed to the theatre. There are limited seats and everyone had to stand and not be able to see. The theatre was only used for koreokee. It would make more sense to move things in the theatre so everyone can partake in teh enjoyment of the shows since they are so limited.

All I can say if you plan to sleep or stay in your cabin then this is the cruise for you. The food choices are limited even late night.

A lot to be desired

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by caulder60

• Sail Date: January 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas

caulder60’s Full Rating Summary

The room was great! The bathroom and shower very very small. The bed was so uncomfortable. The view from the balcony was awesome. But no smoking and they didn't tell us until we did our online check in which made me mad because that is why I got the balcony.

Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans