• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Wind Surf Review

Editor Rating
40 Awards

Nice ship and lovely Caribbean islands

Review for Wind Surf to the Eastern Caribbean
virtues27
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2013
Cabin:

My husband and I enjoyed our Windstar cruise on the Wind Surf. We purposely choise a cabin on the lowest deck so we could watch the waves and passing scenery at eye level through our two cabin portholes. That was fun! Elevators made it easy to get to the higher deck levels of the ship. I never experienced a time when I couldn't use an elevator.

The ship is clean, tidy and well-maintained and our cabin was nice and with a well thought out design. Liked the overhead Hansgrohe shower head and handheld spray. It had different water pressure settings and patterns. The L'Occitane bath products provided were Lemon Verbana scented. The bed was comfortable, not too hard or too soft. Chairs in the cabin and on the above decks do not have good lower back support though.

Our cabin steward was efficient and friendly. There was always a basket of fresh fruit in the cabin and two heart-shaped chocolate candies and also fresh ice in the ice bucket every night with the turndown service.

Great for watching the waves and passing scenery at eye level through your two cabin portholes. Elevators always available for reaching higher decks if you prefer not to use the stairs.

previous reviewnext review