3. Carnival Imagination

But, you get what you pay for!

As always with Carnvial Cruise Lines, the staff, food, and entertainment can't be beat. The Imagination ship itself was a bit of a let down compared to other ships in the fleet. We found the ships layout confusing and frustrating...the dining hall and serenity deck were difficult to reach for myself and my travel companions who suffer with chronic pain and found walking to be a challenge.

We loved our cozy little room and our cabin steward was great! We loved the fact that he took the time and effort to remember our names and greeted us by name each and every time we met up in the hallways!

The Serenity deck was quite small and no swimming pool, hammocks, very little shade and you had to go up and down stairs to get food or a cold drink from the buffets.

We also found there to be a LOT of rude, loud people on this cruise. Perhaps due to the low cost fares. So if peace and quiet are what you're looking for, you won't find it on the Imagination....even on the Serenity deck!

In spite of it's downfalls, we enjoyed the cruise overall. I credit this to the wonderful staff!!

Good Bang For Your Buck.....

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Canadianfem

But, you get what you pay for!

Canadianfem’s Full Rating Summary