3. Rotterdam
We loved the Rotterdam. The ship is very clean, just the right size, and there is plenty to do. The staff was responsive and kind. I had no criticisms of the staff at all. The ports were overall pretty great, but some days we were in port when everything was closed so there was not much to see. Not a problem, really, since we were tired and found a rest day to be welcome. The food was great. I am a vegan who found plenty to eat, but I did relax my diet a bit.

Fabulous cruise

Rotterdam Cruise Review by pittypat10

pittypat10’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Rotterdam price drops

This room was more than we needed, but it was awesome! We thought it had plenty of room for us to be comfortable in. There were plenty of closets (we did not come close to filling them up). The beds were comfortable. I loved the window and found it spacious enough to sit up in and watch the waves. The bathroom was big and clean.
  Rotterdam Deck Plans