3. Norwegian Jewel
Just returned home from seven days on the NCL Jewel. Have been on one other Carnaval cruise. In short, out experience on this cruise was wonderful. Service was great. Someone to help you anytime for whatever you need. The food was endless. The Garden Cafe offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style. Complete with craving station, crepe station, omelet station, and burger, dog, pizza line. The food here was well prepared and beautifully presented. The up-charge restaurants are worth the investment. The Italian restaurant, La Cucina was excellent. The steakhouse restaurant, Cagany's served Black Angus beef. Very nice and the beef top shelf. Several of the speciality restaurants booked up early. Monitors around the ship keep passengers up to date on the reservation status. I should mention the Tsar's and Azure are free and offer excellent food. I think the service is good as any restaurant I have ever visited. The ship was spotlessly clean. Must attention is given to hand sanitation which is comforting. I appreciate dining on china and heavy flatware. Our mini suite on comfortable and spacious. It had a refrigerator which was very handy. The balcony provided fresh air and beautiful views. Did I like this cruise? You bet!!

Great Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by aubrey.tycer@gmail.com

• Sail Date: December 2013
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
Did I like this cruise? You bet!!
aubrey.tycer@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11118
Very nice. Very comfortable bed. No outlet for my CPAP close to the headboard. Santiago our steward had the proper extenison cord for me in about 5 minutes. He checked to make certain is worked. Bathroom had a nice tub and was spotless. Loads of high pressure hot water in the shower. A second area could be created by pulling a drape. A desk was provided and a sofa. Very very nice.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins