3. Sapphire Princess

No animal towels. No singing waiter. Pools area are small. First night my daughter came back early than usual from other cruise. She said where are all the humans on this cruise.

As time goes by, we never encounter any major congestions on this fully booked cruise and realized why breaking down public areas in to smaller venues. My daughter came back later and later as she stay out all night on last day of cruise.

The food to our taste is way better than Carnival and RCCL. My kids said buffet have less items than other cruise but It seems more edible.

Like other cruiseline, crews are friendly but are more professional in term of service.

Puerto Vallarta is ok. Have to get up early as time is from 7am to 2:30pm. Went to Muertos Beach and have some lunch while getting tan.

In Cabo, we took to tour out to the arches and then get drop off at Medano beach. Wife and daughter got massage and then we walked back to Marina. Nice day.

We got off on Ensenada for some pictures and then got right back to ship for a relaxing day with most facilities to ourselves.

Overall, it is a great first time with Princess. We are looking for more in future.

Wonderful first time cruise with Princess

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by funcky

funcky’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin A712

Room smaller than Carnival for 4 people. Room stewardress said because of the 2 extra bunk beds, can not put 2 bottom beds together because of safety. Said need to check with his supervisor. Gave him tips and said to try. Came back after dinner and beds were together.

Sapphire Princess Deck Plans