3. Radiance of the Seas

Leaving from Sydney is one of the highlights of this cruise. Both times we have been very fortunate having great weather. Becoming a loyalty member after the first cruise allowed us a very 'quick' embarkation on this cruise. All staff and cabin crew were attentive, polite and extremely helpful.

I cruised with my husband, brother and one of my sons. We decided as a group that a balcony cabin was a 'must'. The ship is easy to get around, having been on the Radiance before, meant this cruise was a breeze!! The food, amazing!! The shows were of high quality and there was plenty of activities.

Our cabin steward was helpful and very friendly. Dining / wait table staff were great.

Our next challenge is deciding which ship to do the next cruise. We are looking at around the bottom and NZ. Both the Radiance and the Voyager do this cruise. Can I get some feedback from other follow cruisers please???

Second Cruise on the Radiance