3. Celebrity Millennium

From arriving in Sydney and boarding the ship to departing in Singapore I can honestly say the experience was fantastic. Our flight from NZ arrived before our scheduled boarding time but there was no problem we just left our bags in capable hands and went into town for a few hours, on return to the ship it took no time to register and board, with our luggage following soon after.

There was no time to get bored, the biggest problem was to fit everything into the day especially at sea days where there was plenty on offer. The entertainment was almost perfect but did not enjoy (sad to say being a kiwi) the NZ juggler who was very poor, the M orchestra never ceased to amaze us that with little practise they could back an artist to perfection, also enjoyed the M dancers.

We tried various places to eat and enjoyed them all, with the range of food available almost 24/7 one would be hard pressed not to be able to find something to suit. It was exciting to experience our first Thanksgiving meal, the staff certainly went our of their way to make this a very special day.

Our cabin was delightful as were the 2 people attending them, nothing was too much trouble and they kept our cabin spotless, such hard workers always with a smile on their faces and time for a friendly chat. At times I felt ashamed hearing the way other passengers spoke to these wonderful people.

Enjoyed days on shore, tendering was different but very well organised, you never felt you had to wait too long, with the number of people on board I expected long delays but this was never the case.

We left the ship in Singapore and this handled with ease, we choose to take our own bags off as we had transport waiting, so just walked off the ship thru customs and out to Singapore.

Before doing this cruise I read lots of reviews and became slightly worried about the experience but I can honestly say that I could find nothing negative and had the most amazing 17 days, can't wait to do it again.

A fantastic cruise

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by everitt

• Sail Date: November 2013
  • Destination: Asia

everitt’s Full Rating Summary

Our stateroom was clean, comfortable and well maintained, Towels were constantly changed, bed turned back at night (with a chocolate on the bed), there was great storage to completely unpack and put everything away. The cabin attendants were amazing hard working people who always had a smile and time for a chat.

Celebrity Millennium Deck Plans