3. Crown Princess
Let me say that I would have given this review 4 stars if the air con in my cabin worked. Pros Cabin, dining and public area staff. Food in Dinning room. Room service staff. The officers from UK. Cons No Air conditioning in D405 (temperature in excess of 26 degrees on a cold day) Queues everywhere -get on/off ship in ports,Horizon court (would be better if all sides were open at once?) The Deputy Maitre D' who needs to go on a course to say yes to customers. The Spa (followed by the Gym manager) Manager who told my wife to get off the only rowing machine in front of everyone. The Spa and Gym manager who did not know where the signs are in the Gym? This was corrected after we informed the ship. The ship looks battered and bruised next to other ships in port. This was a 2 week back to back cruise - the first week it was full of older and aggressive people, some seem to be trying to run people over deliberately in corridors and lifts. The second week it was full of younger people from colleges and schools. There was a lot of extra staff for the second week compared with the first. The cabin was fine apart for the fact the air-con did not work properly. It was in excess of 26 c most of the time .We were given a fan in the second week which was very noisy as the engineer told us he could do nothing.Almost all our neighbours had similar issues .The balcony is not covered and makes it unusable in sunny weather as it is too hot and the sun is almost blinding.Our toilet over flowed one night while we were out and it took them 6 hours to fix it ! I would never book this cabin or this deck ever again.

Shame about the Aircon

Crown Princess Cruise Review by dundalkspur

Pros
Cabin, dining and public area staff.
Food in Dinning room.
Room service staff.
The officers from UK.
Cons
No Air conditioning in D405 (temperature in excess of 26 degrees on a cold day)
The Deputy Maitre D' who needs to go on a course to say yes to customers.
The ship looks battered and bruised next to other ships in port.
dundalkspur’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Cabin D405
  Crown Princess Deck Plans

• City Tour
    This was a waste of money$59 .It consisted of a boat ride showing other people's homes - and going around the cruise port -then we were dropped off for an hour and thirty minutes in a shopping street full of overpriced shops - most of the people just stayed on the bus.....sigh.......borning....
    View All 53 City Tour Reviews