3. Carnival Fascination
I've been on the Fascination MANY times because it's only minutes away from my house in Jacksonville, Fl. The Good Relatively easy to board. Very nice porters and check in crew. I wish they would let you bypass the photographers when you board! The food is okay, but could be improved. The Serenity deck is a great place for adults. The shows are ok, and I like the gym. Little Stirrup Cay is great! Everyone in the MDR was great! Fast service and friendly! Assistant Cruise Dir Alex was GREAT! The not so good I think it's time for dry dock. The ship needs a freshen up and include FunShip 2.0! It's time for the karaoke equipment to be updated. Ship is very cold throughout. I will be sailing on the Fascination again in Jan. I recommend the Carnival Fascination for a good vacation experience.

Carnival Fascination Ok

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by jaxcruiser1961

• Sail Date: September 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas
The Good
The food is okay, but could be improved.
The Serenity deck is a great place for adults.
The shows are ok, and I like the gym.
Little Stirrup Cay is great!
Everyone in the MDR was great! Fast service and friendly!
Assistant Cruise Dir Alex was GREAT!
The not so good
It's time for the karaoke equipment to be updated.
Ship is very cold throughout.
I will be sailing on the Fascination again in Jan.
I recommend the Carnival Fascination for a good vacation experience.

jaxcruiser1961’s Full Rating Summary