3. Celebrity Reflection

We had a wonderful time. I usually send a post cruise report to Celebrity Corp. after every cruise and include good points as well as bad, and any outstanding crew member(s). This cruise had mostly high points. IT is difficult to think of lows on this cruise. We did have a minor problem with a belligerent and argumentative assistant head waiter handling the select dining seating, which was taken care of promptly by Renata of the hotel management staff, the problem person was replaced by Zuwena who did an excellent job for the remainder of the cruise. We managed to sit within the realm of the same waiter for the cruise - Hendar our waiter and Adolpho his assistant were among the best we have ever had - and we have been on many cruises including 17 I believe with Celebrity. I saw much more attention paid to the public restrooms than on previous cruises - it seems there was always an attendent and of not - the rooms were always immaculate. We enjoyed the way the Captain's Club breakfasts were managed. That activity was often our day's highlight. One of my suggestions was to initiate new levels of Elite status to alleviate having several hundred Elite passengers on one ship. I see that has been done by Celebrity.

One very irritating part of the cruise was the embarkation process. There seemed to be no advantage to being Elite as we were grouped into everyone getting on board, thus making that activity very unpleasant as it always has been.

Post Cruise Report

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by gatoranddawg

gatoranddawg’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin was comfortable and well located. The only negative about it was that the closet and drawer space had been reduced.

Celebrity Reflection Deck Plans