3. Allure of the Seas

We loved every minute of this cruise. We have been on almost every class ship and the bigger the better. There wasn't an empty minute of the day. I applaud the cruise director for his planning. One could be as involved or idle as they wished. The entertainment was fabulous. The passenger activities were diverse. The crowd control was excellent.

The ship was beautiful. The cabins roomy and laid out with plenty of storage and relaxation space. The food excellent. Our waiter was almost always the same and knew our names and needs immediately.

My favorite space was Central Park for sitting and reading in quite and pleasant surroundings. I really felt like I was in a park. The people we traveled with also loved the ship and the experience. I like all the hi-tech stuff the ship has. RCCL is our go to cruise line. As diamond plus sailors we will be back. (Namely in March)

50th anniversary cruise