3. Marco Polo
My Family (Adults) went on this stay on board overnight to nowhere docked at Tilbury Firstly when got onto ship some Male Eastern European went a bit crazy as wanted my room no. straight away and even when gave him the paperwork with cabin no. he picked up my bag and headed straight for the lift without even saying anything to me like "follow me" the whole service from Customer Services to Waiter staff 95% Russian, Polish, Romanian, no English crew at all! They all speak to each other in there lingo not in English. If you ask to repeat something you get shouted at in a firm russian voice! Nice food but dinner was so small portions and just about warm, Breakfast in Scotts Bar was self service which was ok but the coffee/Tea machine was 100yds away from the food or your table if unlucky by the time you sit down either the Tea is cold or the breakfast is. Entertainment was a load of rubbish like X Factor, if you was on the second sitting for dinner you missed most of the show, maybe different if actually on the cruise. But the prices of drinks £10 buys you a Vodka and coke, and a pint of beer, noprices shown anywhere, no till they getthe change out of there pockets. dance floor way too small for the amount of people on board. Cabin nice though we had a obstructed view window but was ok, clean and tidy, beds are tiny like hammocks or kids beds, turn over and you fall out. They made us disembark at 09.00hrs! Cabin had to be vacated by 08.00hrs with luggage left in showroom lounge for anyone to pick up or fiddle with. I certainly wouldn't rush to book a cruise of more than 3 days!

Don't Ask anything in English

Marco Polo Cruise Review by blackship

• Sail Date: December 2013
  • Destination: Nowhere
dance floor way too small for the amount of people on board.
I certainly wouldn't rush to book a cruise of more than 3 days!
blackship’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Marco Polo price drops

Nice cabin but small beds
  Marco Polo Deck Plans