• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

tq930
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2013
Cabin:

Carnival really dropped the ball on this cruise. They offered this up to travel agents, so we could experience "Carnival" and conversely sell it to our clients. After sailing on this ship/itinerary. The only way I would could recommend this cruise if it was free, because had I paid I would have wanted a refund. Let me first start with the positive, the staff deserves all kudos, they provided excellent service, the only area service was week was in the dining room, but I blame that on the new menu Carnival rolled out that week that had the wait staff out of sync.

Now for the menu, it was awful, The American feast night was a joke, with the most limited options ive ever seen. The other nights were mediocre at best, very repetitive menus and the quality was diner like. The buffets were identical everyday and the burger joint was horrible.

The entertainment was also poor. The comedians were just vulgar. The casino smelled like a giant ashtray. I was bored for most of the week looking for something to do. Wound up taking a lot of naps

Cabin size was decent. but beds were not that comfortable and too close together, there was about 6 inches between the beds

previous reviewnext review