3. Carnival Glory

Carnival really dropped the ball on this cruise. They offered this up to travel agents, so we could experience "Carnival" and conversely sell it to our clients. After sailing on this ship/itinerary. The only way I would could recommend this cruise if it was free, because had I paid I would have wanted a refund. Let me first start with the positive, the staff deserves all kudos, they provided excellent service, the only area service was week was in the dining room, but I blame that on the new menu Carnival rolled out that week that had the wait staff out of sync.

Now for the menu, it was awful, The American feast night was a joke, with the most limited options ive ever seen. The other nights were mediocre at best, very repetitive menus and the quality was diner like. The buffets were identical everyday and the burger joint was horrible.

The entertainment was also poor. The comedians were just vulgar. The casino smelled like a giant ashtray. I was bored for most of the week looking for something to do. Wound up taking a lot of naps

The music other than the main lobby was very hip-hop oriented. But what can you expect when the DJ's name is DJ Big D. The music everywhere else was way too loud. So much so that you couldn't have a conversation anywhere. At the main lobby bar the music was so loud the bartenders couldn't hear your order.

The customer service desk was understaffed, there was always a 20-30 minute wait time, then the information given was not always correct.

I was surprised overall in the guests as well, people dressing totally inappropriately, being rude to employees and absolutely no manners.

If you want a cruise with poor food, poor entertainment, rude guests, lots of smoking and overly loud music, this is the one for you.

Walmart Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by tq930

tq930’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin size was decent. but beds were not that comfortable and too close together, there was about 6 inches between the beds

Carnival Glory Deck Plans