3. MSC Divina

Positives:

1) getting on the cruise and off were both a breeze as we were rushed to the front of the line and where we needed to be quickly.

2). Shore exclusion to the Panama Canal were given first few rows of the bus that took us to the ferry.

3). Pool areas, top sail lounge are never really crowded so you can enjoy more space than out in the main areas.

4). Unlimited alcohol......I am not saying this is positive for all but it's a fact.

5). Comfortable beds, pillows are great, spacious cabin about 300 sf with tub and staff do a great job keeping it neat.

Negatives:

1). Concierge barely understands English and they take the roomroom service orders. For example order a pot of coffee they bring a cup. They will also tell you things are complimentary and they are not. This is a real weak link.

2) Because the number of people in yacht club is small some guests are out to meet everyone so if you want space it may be hard to always do.

3). Food is nothing spectacular and most can be found in main dining room and buffet. What you get is a wait staff handling less people. The specialty restraints are even worse. Eataly looks like a chic filet and Italia has a set menu with no substitutions. Both are horrible examples of pay restraunts. I wasted my money there so you have been warned. Seriously go on the ship yourself and look at the joints on Deck

7. Nobody hardly is ever sitting in them.

4). The kids. Because it is a small area they stick out worse then the main areas of the ship. We only had a a few but it was easy to hear them in the hallways running outside the room. I am sure you will have more and it will be worse.

5). This is not Crystal so don't expect it to be. You pay twice the amount of a balcony room and half the price of Crystal. Consider it a glorified balcony with unlimited drinking.

Yacht Club Divina

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Devans930

Positives:

Negatives:

7. Nobody hardly is ever sitting in them.

Devans930’s Full Rating Summary