3. Carnival Breeze

We got there at about 12:30. Walked right on the ship with minimal wait and we had no pre-paid upgrade to board priority. Maybe we caught it at a good time.

The food: The dining room was decent, nothing amazing other than the warm chocolate melting cake. Sometimes I felt like just telling our waiter to just stop wasting my time and just bring the cake. That was all I really wanted. The wait staff was efficient and friendly. I never wanted to be in a rush. Dinner took overall 1-1.5 hours each night. Guys burgers was great! I never ate at the burrito or bbq place. My husband did and said it was just 'okay'. The lido marketplace buffet was unreal. I was very uneasy with all the hands of thousands of people reaching on and grabbing utensils. This is simply disgusting. The lines were stupid long and the floor was incredibly slippery. Ate at mongolian wok once. NOT worth the wait. Never tried the pasta or steak restaurants. The pizza place was okay.

I don't drink alcohol, but my husband had a few drinks and said they were good.

Entertainment: Hasbro game show was surprisingly entertaining. The other shows were mediocre at best. They spent so much time just with animated backgrounds it was like we were just watching a big screen tv with music playing most of the time. This was my daughters first cruise and she asked me if they were supposed to be "good" singers. Skipped the latin show because I just coudn't sit through another show and that's not my style of music. Comedians were decent.

Getting off was okay. Got up early to get off quick asap. It should have if we were cleared on time, but there was an hour delay and by that time it was so crowded. Still an efficient process and the delay was probably out of carnival's hands.

Overall the cruise ship was clean, staff was friendly, but the demographics on the ship made it unpleasant at times.

Decent time, but never again on Carnival

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by samstar

I don't drink alcohol, but my husband had a few drinks and said they were good.

samstar’s Full Rating Summary

Admittedly, we chose to cheap out on the room. We picked a basic, interior room, but did upgrade to be on lido. I was worried about noise being on Lido, but it was actually very convenient and pleasant. Even for going super cheap on the room, it was nice and adequately sized.

Carnival Breeze Deck Plans