3. Celebrity Summit

Things went very well on this cruise. Not really anything to complain about except the tiny blah boring desserts and the huge discounts they gave AFTER final payment date. (Celebrity would do nothing to compensate for them, don't they understand how irritating this is?). Half the people on our hallway probably paid less than me.

We had a very nice room, great cabin man, decent food (sometimes so-so, sometimes really good). Good entertainment, the ship dancers were much better than I've seen lately. The guest relations people were by far the friendliest and helpful ever. Ship activities are geared towards older cruisers, which was fine. Nice sized ship for me,.we never had any lines to get off or on or for other activities. Nice ports, very pretty, best things are to just sit on the beaches actually. Good excursions, well worth the price. We loved the monkeys and Harrison's Cave on Barbados the best. St. Johns was very beautiful.

This was our second Celebrity cruise and both have been good, Both ships are a bit older but the service is excellent. The Summit won't blow you away with it's atrium or decor, but it has had a nice remodel. I will try and wait for their last minute prices if possible in the future.

Very nice cruise

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by jakata31

jakata31’s Full Rating Summary

Newly remodeled. Larger shower. Good improvement in closet space. Nice bed with decent bedding.

Celebrity Summit Deck Plans

• Harrison's Cave

Harrison cave has an amazing amount of 'younger' stalactites and stalagmites. You will not experience any claustrophobia on this tour, it's quite large and you travel through it by electric tram. It is very well lit. I took some excellent photo's. For some reason the excursion listed it as 'moderate' exertion and must be able to walk well, or something. Actually there is no exertion and you only walk a very short ways to the cave entrance, which is in a modern building that is has many interactive and informative displays.

View All 54 Harrison's Cave Reviews
  • Wildlife Tour

Both tours were entertaining and fun. Excellent friendly guides, very laid back. The island is flatter and less tropical than most of the others, but still very pretty. The wildlife tour was quite 'up close and personal' with the monkeys. We were warned that they could bite, but they behaved quite well.

View All 3 Wildlife Tour Reviews