• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Freedom Review

Editor Rating
7 Awards

Worst Cruise I have Ever Been ON!

Review for Carnival Freedom to the Western Caribbean
Renee84
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Dec 2013
Cabin:

This cruise was about my 15 cruise I have been on. I have cruised with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Princess and Carnival. This is the 3rd Carnival Cruise that I have taken. From this experience I will never cruise with Carnival ever again.

Upon arriving at the Cruise Terminal we were separated into certain Number groups for check in. The women would checked my information sent me into the wrong line. The line I was sent into was much longer than other and the person who had to get us our Boarding Passes told us that we were in the wrong line, which was why we had to wait so long for our Cards.

Then when we go onto the ship to get to our Room, I was disappointed again. Purchased a Balcony Room. The room was DIRTY. I am talking that it looked like it hadn't been dusted for weeks. I slide my finger across and it was dust. Both in the room and the bathroom is hadn't been dusted. As far as my room stewart... who???? I never saw him. The most he did in the room was change the sheets and even that wasn't done on a daily bases. Then in the always just about every day I vacuum was left next to my door. Also, when they decided to vacuum and shampoo the rugs in the hallway...it was a day while we were out to sea, rather than in port. The bed in the room was HARD as a rock, couldn't sleep the entire trip. I slept for almost an entire 24 hrs once i came home.

DIRTY