• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2013
Cabin:

This trip was a quickly planned trip when Celebrity canceled our Alaskan cruise. We have never cruised out of New York and found it easy to get to and the embarkment lines, though long, moved fairly quickly.

Once we got on board we found our room. Nice, although the entry into the room is a bit narrow and if you are getting something from the closet, no one can go in or come out of the bathroom. Also had to buy a plug adapter in our first port as there was only one plug in at the desk and I needed to charge two phones, laptop and camera. If you are not "plugged" in and leave phone etc at home, one plug should do you, but I need to be in touch with the world so the three plug adapter was great and will be included on all future trips with any line.

Because we booked so late we were given late dinner which is not what I would have preferred. The concierge told me to see the Matre 'de and they might be able to switch, They could not the first night but we were given the option to change to anytime the next day, The people we were assigned to eat with were so wonderful, my husband did not want to change so we stayed at late dining. That decision cut down on our ability to see the bigger shows because of the timing of when the shows were put on. We just could not stay awake for the late show.

entry way narrow and only one plug in room. Fine if you are not a electronic junky. Needed to buy a three way plug that let me charge multiple things

previous reviewnext review