• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2013
Cabin:

Due to the extremely bad availability of the wifi, I had to make 6 visits to Customer Services to arrange refunds.

I also had the embarrassment of a letter, delivered to my suite, stating the bank had declined a payment, when we were only on day 11 of the cruise and in the morning of that day I had my sea pass blocked! Apparently, I was informed that Royal Caribbean take out funds from your bank on a regular basis, despite a lot of transactions being cancelled, my bank informed me that I would have to wait 7 days to see if Royal Caribbean continued to process the requests. It turned out that because I paid a total of £350 cash prior to the letter arriving in my suite, I was actually $250 in credit. But I will have to wait 7 days for that to go back into my account.

I went to see Front Desk Manager, when I seen the letter in the early evening, and I was very upset and he explained what had happened and did his best to reassure me, to no avail.

previous reviewnext review