3. Carnival Dream

My wife and I started with a pre cruise stay at the incredible Radisson Resort at the Port.

Clean, fun and an incredible FULL breakfast!

The free shuttle service to and from the port was perfect.

Boarding

There was a very long line when we tried to board about 1:30 pm. People had to elbow their way through the crowd to get up to the building to go to the Platinum boarding area.

It took about 20 minutes to go through security and another 20 minutes to reach the check in desk. After that it was about a 15 minute wait to board the ship. Then the long hike to the Carnival Dream.

The Ship

Wow! Beautiful Atrium area!

We went straight to our balcony cabin 9215 on the Vista deck. Very clean and lots of storage space.

Be sure to head to the aft pool as it's easier to get a quick bite. The Gathering can be quite crowded at certain times.

The elevators can be a challenge as well. We found MANY people WALKING up one flight of stairs just to ride the elevators DOWN just to ride back up! Totally makes sense, but frustrating.

My wife and I LOVED Chef's Art Steakhouse on the first night! Great food, service and atmosphere. Totally worth the $35.00 per person charge!

The entertainment was great. Special shouts to the Fun Force guys!

We stopped in Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten.

You've got to check out the two story Adults Only Serenity Retreat.

Overall we enjoyed the Carnival Dream and will sail on her again.

Carnival Dream. #Winning in so MANY ways!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by jaxcruiser1961

Clean, fun and an incredible FULL breakfast!

The free shuttle service to and from the port was perfect.

Boarding

The Ship

Wow! Beautiful Atrium area!

The entertainment was great. Special shouts to the Fun Force guys!

We stopped in Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten.

You've got to check out the two story Adults Only Serenity Retreat.

Overall we enjoyed the Carnival Dream and will sail on her again.

jaxcruiser1961’s Full Rating Summary