3. Carnival Triumph
Just returned from cruise to Progreso and Cozumel on Carnival Triumph. I've been on one other cruise before on another cruise line. I was under the impression (message boards,etc.) that Carnival would somehow be a step down or two from other cruise lines...that is NOT the case. The embarkation went perfectly! The muster drill went smoothly although I was a little concerned a room by room roll call wasn't done. How does Carnival know someone from each room attended? The food....AMAZING! Can't complain about one single thing. I'm now a huge Guy's Burgers fan. The dining room service was perfect and everything was delicious. The dining room service was FAR superior than another cruise line I've been on. Progreso...although I'm glad I went and experienced it I don't have a desire to return. It was ok but I would must rather Progreso be off the itinerary and maybe an overnight stay in Cozumel instead. Cozumel....was beautiful! I stayed in Puerta Maya shopping but others in my group went to Paradise Beach and with only a $14.00 cab ride they were on a beautiful beach with kayaks, trampolines, snorkeling gear among other things included! Great deal and my next trip to Cozumel I'll be doing that as well. My room was awesome....on spa deck. The timing of my cruise was great because school was in session so there was not a lot of children or college students. It was medium income middle age crowd for the most part. I really can't complain about much. Carnival really exceeded my expectations and the Triumph is a beautiful ship. I will say that 3 people from the 8 party group I was with stayed on the 2nd floor and in the hallway I did still smell some sewer issues at times. I also feel as if Carnival pushes the alcohol a bit too much. I saw crew going up to adults offering drinks when the adults had young children with them. I feel that is a bit inappropriate. I wish the alcohol wasn't pushed so much. And as I mentioned earlier the absence of a room to room roll call wasn't taken at the muster drill and that's a concern. Other than those 3 complaints I had an AMAZING experience with Carnival and will book again with them in a heartbeat! In fact, I'm looking at another on the Carnival Magic out of Galveston as we speak! Thank you Carnival!

Carnival exceeded my expectations!!!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by fussylady88