3. Crown Princess
My wife and I and immediate family went on Cruise 3324 from Southampton in July 13 which was definitely the worst cruise experience we have every had. Firstly may I point out that the Restaurant for dinning was quite acceptable however the rest of the cruise was a comedy of errors. I shall not dwell on what was wrong for too long other than to state the following. Baggage not delivered to room before muster as usual. Toilet became blocked and overflowed into corridor on first day (nice) Balcony state room it was not working for the entire duration of cruise properly even after plumber spent half a day on it ! Complaints not attended to in a timely manner. Complaints made were not acknowledged on board ship. Complaints made to Southampton have still not been resolved since July it is now December . Friend have also been on the Crown Princess and had much the same problems with their state room toilet not working. this was compounded by the fact that she was disabled and was extremely disadvantaged on her cruise. We have just returned from another cruise which was fine (not Princess) We shall not be going with Princess again thankyou

Princess Ship lacking

Crown Princess Cruise Review by keithsoutherden

Baggage not delivered to room before muster as usual.
Complaints not attended to in a timely manner.
Complaints made were not acknowledged on board ship.
We have just returned from another cruise which was fine (not Princess)
We shall not be going with Princess again thankyou

keithsoutherden’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Stateroom plumbing very poor.
  Crown Princess Deck Plans