3. Oasis of the Seas

My husband and I (young 50"s) and two other couples sailed on the Oasis and had a wonderful time. We started the cruise by going to Chops. What a fantastic meal!!!! The first couple of days they offer 20% off when you buy a package for $70.00 for Chops, 150 Park and Giovannis. This is so worth it!!! Main dining room is good but the specialty restaurants are a dining experience. Central Park was a favorite place to go!

Central Park Café was also great.

The ship is huge. As the comedian observed - You booked a cruise on the biggest ship and now you are complaining that it is too big.

I was disappointed with the band by the pool. Since there are different pools and there is the opening in the center of the ship there was no place where you danced and had pool games. On other cruises we would always dance with the pool band or DJ but it never happened on the Oasis. Pool games were held in the Aqua theatre and I am not sure how that went because I never went .

The only other gripe I have is with the design of the jogging track. On other ships you get to look out at the ocean when you are jogging/walking around. On this ship all of the lifeboats were there so you never got to look out at the ocean as you were walking off all of the food.

There is so much to do that we found we missed a lot just because we were doing other things. We were so busy. It was a lot of fun and will be back.

A wonderful cruise.....It's what you make it

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by waytogofromhere

Central Park Café was also great.

waytogofromhere’s Full Rating Summary